- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
carpasean LLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP Address and other public network information we deem necessary to ensure safe and secure online delivery of our sites and services.
You directly provide carpasean LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for our mailing lists.
- Subscribe to our services and solutions.
carpasean LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Microsoft 365
- Other online and cloud providers that we delivery solutions and services to you.
carpasean LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Notify you of service disruptions, restorations and other necessary communications for us to deliver our services and solutions to you.
If you agree, carpasean LLC will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Vendors and companies we manage on your behalf or use to delivery products and services to you as part of our solutions.
When carpasean LLC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
carpasean LLC securely stores your data in the Microsoft 365 Cloud secured behind mandatory Multi-Factor Authentication and routine audit and monitoring. Any data on individual company computers is transitory and protected by hard drive encryption as well as modern security protocols to mitigate risk of breach or misuse.
carpasean LLC will keep your data for 7 years from date our relationship with you has terminated. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by appropriate measures from all active systems.
carpasean LLC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. You may request a current list by submitting a request through our website contact forms. Typical response time is 72 hours.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop carpasean LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the CJC Business Ventures Holdings Inc family of companies, except as is necessary to conduction basic business with you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please notify us through the contact forms on our website or unsubscribing at the bottom of any marketing email.
carpasean LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request carpasean LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that carpasean LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request carpasean LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that carpasean LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that carpasean LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to carpasean LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that carpasean LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the contact forms on our website or you may write to us at 820 W Danforth Rd #A20, Edmond, Oklahoma 73003, United States.